This is the time of year when everyone focuses on change.
They write goals and resolutions for the upcoming year. Sure, there’s no shortage of things I need to work on in my life (like remembering to bathe). But I feel like this might be too much emphasis on what’s not going right.
I think we should acknowledge what IS going right; the things in our life that are working for us. After all, they’re no less important than those aspects of ourselves that we feel need to be tweaked.
So here are my un-resolutions:
- I am reaching out to people when I’m having a rough time.
- I sure can pick awesome friends
- I’m, like, totally hot
- I’m know how to spot a bargain
- I’m greatful and enjoying every moment with my dad, even when he’s being an ass
- I can cook, kinda…
- I like to make people laugh.
- I’m really good at “fart catagorizing”
- I say it like it is (and I’m not afraid of doing so)
- My photography is improving…kinda
- I really like my blog.
What about you? Do you have any un-resolutions. Let’s hear em.